The Stormont is located in the Headington neighbourhood of Oxford. This makes up a large part of the eastern side of the city, adjacent to the city centre. The leafy suburb is home to several university campuses and prestigious specialist hospitals. It is characterised by sprawling Victorian homes and an abundance of both traditional and international eateries. The development is within close proximity to parks and daily amenities and a stone’s throw away from Oxford Brookes University campus as well as Oxford University Old Road Campus.
The Stormont is a boutique collection of 8 new luxury homes in Oxford’s desirable Headington suburb. Designed to be contemporary whilst in keeping with the wider area’s architecture, the homes come with high-end finishes, tasteful fittings and modern kitchens with fully integrated appliances. The development is situated within a hub of educational offerings from primary schools to the world’s most prestigious university, the University of Oxford. Moreover, it is in close proximity to parks and daily amenities and the city centre can easily be reached on foot, by car or a short bus journey.
The Stormont at a glance
- Reservation deposit £2,500
- 1 bed prices from £388,000
- 2 bed prices from £477,000
- Only two beds available
- High-end finishes, tasteful fittings and modern kitchens
- Situated within a hub of educational offerings from primary schools to the world’s most prestigious university, the University of Oxford
- Close proximity to parks and daily amenities and the city centre can easily be reached on foot, by car or a short bus journey
- Designed to be contemporary whilst in keeping with the wider area’s architecture
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Contemporary open kitchens with integrated Lamona appliances
- Laminate Bullnose worktop, single-lever tap, glass splashback, classic bar handles on cupboards
- Porcelanosa laminate flooring throughout the kitchen
- High quality carpet in the bedrooms
- Light oak veneered doors
Bathrooms & en-suite
- Porcelanosa design tiled floors & walls behind sink/toilets, showers and baths
- Kensington shower/bath with Merlyn shower screen
- Elegant Vado-branded Chrome fittings
- Luxurious sanitary ware, WC with concealed cistern and chrome wall plate
- Brickwork exterior
- Tiled roofs
- Landscaped gardens with paved paths
The Stormont is a boutique collection of 8 new luxury homes in Oxford’s desirable Headington suburb
Buying property in oxford
Situated on the river Thames 90 km northwest of London, the city of Oxford serves as the seat of the Oxfordshire county. Internationally revered for its
world-leading university and deeply rich history, Oxford is home to almost 153,000 people and offers world class culture and leisure prospects. Characterised by quintessentially British architecture in Bath Stone, Oxford city centre is filled with charming lanes and wider thoroughfares lined with quaint shops, cafes and restaurants.
oxford, United Kingdom
University of Oxford, Old Road Campus
The Covered Market
Oxford Train Station
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.