One Victoria is perfectly placed – and designed – to appeal to Manchester’s growing league of young professionals looking to rent. Manchester’s rental market has broken all previous records in recent years, now home to more 20-29 year olds than any other place in the UK and the key drivers behind its booming market. One Victoria not only enjoys a fantastic location close to the city’s hippest districts and centres of work, it is highly rentable. Sleek interiors, no gimmicks just a quality specification with outside space – a 10th floor roof garden – and a daytime concierge, perfect to receive deliveries safely, make it a solid choice.
Two bedroom apartments offer two bathrooms – excellent for rental appeal, ditto the three-bed apartments, and it is these thoughtful design details that make it an ideal property investment. Competition for central apartments in Manchester is hot – annual prices rose by 22% between 2022-23 and the city has a population growth rate double that of the UK population growth. One Victoria offers investors yield, strong capital appreciation and flexibility.
One Victoria at a glance
- Reservation deposit £2,000
- 1 bed prices from £277,000
- 2 bed prices from £342,000
- 3 bed prices from £442,000
- A prime location just north of the city centre in the Victoria District.
- Close proximity to Manchester Victoria station.
- Offers expansive views across the city from the upper floors,
- Fastest economic growth of any UK city outside of London in the last 20 years.
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Bespoke modern custom designed kitchen.
- Designer finishes and splashback.
- Feature under cabinet lighting and brass handles.
- Fully integrated CDA appliances including dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven and integrated microwave.
- Amtico flooring laid in a straight plank to the bedrooms with an inset luxury grey carpet.
- Equipment to support provision BT, SkyQ and Virgin Media in bedrooms.
Bathrooms & en-suite
- Contemporary high quality white three piece suite.
- Wall mounted wash basin and WC with concealed cistern and soft close seat.
- Ceramic part-tiled walls and flooring.
- Mirrored wall and a heated towel rail.
- On-site secure bike storage.
- Secure post boxes and parcel room.
- CCTV for added security.
- Video intercom entry system.
Perfectly placed and designed to appeal to Manchester’s growing league of young professionals looking to rent.
Buying property in manchester
One Victoria enjoys a prime location just north of the city centre in the Victoria District. Renowned areas such as the Medieval Quarter, Central Retail District and Northern Quarter are all within short walking distance, whilst the area’s transport connections make all of Greater Manchester eminently commutable.
The development is within half an hour journey of all of Manchester’s top higher education institutions, including the University of Manchester (19mins bus/10mins cycle), Manchester Met (16mins bus/9mins cycle), University of Salford (13mins bus/9mins cycle) and the prestigious Royal Northern College of Music (18mins bus/11mins cycle).
manchester, United Kingdom
Manchester Victoria Station & Metro
University of Salford
Salford Royal Hospital
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.