The Stage offers a choice of highly specified 1 bedroom suites and 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments arranged from level 2 to 35. The majority enjoy spectacular panoramic views while all benefit one or more private balconies or balcony and terrace combinations. Suites have either open plan or concealed kitchen areas and each apartment has been designed to create a statement of urban elegance.
The facilities are designed to provide a seamless blend of sleek chic appeal and functionality, including lifestyle and leisure amenities, executive business facilities, and a world-class concierge incorporating bespoke home management.
The development is conveniently located within minutes of both the Capital’s financial & commercial powerhouse districts, with superb tube connectivity, and will become one of the Capitals’ most central and largest interchanges with Crossrail entering service. The Stage is an exceptional opportunity for potential buyers seeking a luxurious and convenient lifestyle in the heart of London.
The Stage at a glance
- Reservation deposit £2,500
- 1 bed prices from £900,000
- 2 bed prices from £1,505,000
- 3 bed prices from £2,400,000
- Private balconies or balcony and terrace combinations and breath-taking panoramic views
- Sleek, functional design, complemented by a vast array of world-class amenities
- Minutes away from the heart of London's commercial and financial powerhouses
- Easy access to local, regional, and international travel.
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Bespoke vertical grain oak faced base and wall units incorporating bronzed strip handleless doors with low energy under lighting
- Pure white composite/quartz stone worktops and splash-backs
- Composite bowl under-mounted sink with graphite ‘3-in-1’ hot, cold and boiling water tap
- Fully integrated stainless steel electric Miele appliances; single oven and 4 ring induction hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, microwave
- Bespoke floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe to master bedroom with antique bronze frame and detailing
- Pasadina Pine doors with bronze inlay and grey smoked mirror to one door (Second and third bedrooms Pasadina Pine doors only.)
- TV socket set to all bedrooms (Sky) subject to subscription
- Telephone extension socket to all bedrooms
Bathrooms & en-suite
- Night Natural small format porcelain/ ceramic herringbone tiling to floors
- Valentina Urban large format porcelain/ceramic wall tiling
- White bathroom suite featuring shower or steel bath, Villeroy & Boch wall hung WC and undermount basin
- Black basin mixer tap, bottle trap, cistern push plate, thermostatic bath filler/ shower mixer diverte
- Audio/video entry-phone system
- Hotel style all on/off switch allowing quick shutdown of the apartment lighting and entertainment system upon leaving
- Telephone socket to living/dining area
- TV socket set to living room (Sky+) subject to subscription
The Stage offers a lifestyle of unparalleled luxury and exclusivity, with highly specified apartments ranging from 1-bedroom suites to 3-bedroom apartments arranged across 35 levels.
Buying property in london
The Stage is located within 1200 metres of The Bank of England and the heart of the City’s global banking sector. London today generates a quarter of the UK’s GDP equating to £504 billion – from a workforce that is one of the youngest, most highly skilled and internationally diverse in the UK. While Shoreditch now boasts tech giants that include Google, Amazon, Microsoft and Facebook, London itself has fast become a first choice for high growth US companies opening new European headquarters such as Twitter, Foursquare, AirBNB and Uber.
London has been rated the best city in the world to be a university student for the third year running. There are 18 internationally ranked universities in the Capital with two of the world’s top 10 – University College London (UCL) and The London School of Economics (LSE) producing over 45 Nobel laureates alone. London’s world famous universities have long acted as the nerve centre of global academia, this together with its unrivalled cultural landscape and thriving business ecosystem ensure the city outstrips its rivals including Tokyo, Boston and Berlin.
london, United Kingdom
Box Park Shoreditch
Liverpool Street Station
Shoreditch High Street
University of London
St James Park
St Paul's Cathedral
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.