Langford Tower is a landmark development situated in one of the most sought-after postcodes in Sheffield. With its premium location next to the Inner Ring Road in the city centre, it has undergone an extensive refurbishment and is now offering 169 newly renovated apartments. The development provides modern living with easy access to the city’s amenities, including shopping centres, dining venues, transportation, universities and city parks.
Towering 24 stories, Langford Tower offers incredible views across Sheffield. All apartments present a fresh industrial style decor with plenty of light from the floor-to-ceiling windows and open-plan kitchens to maximize living space.
From its prestigious universities and entrepreneurial structure, to the vibrant art and music scene, the northern city of Sheffield boasts an ideal lifestyle offering. Once renowned as the centre of steel manufacturing, modern-day Sheffield has developed into a metropolis of opportunities with an ever-increasing population of young professionals and businesses. This growth has led to a rise in the economy and a forward trending real estate market for homeowners and investors. The ’S’ postcode is one of the greenest cities in Europe, with over two million trees, 250 parks and the nearby Peak District. The city is the playground of choice for those looking for adventures or a lifestyle surrounded by beautiful nature. With seamless access to major motorways, as well as being regarded as one of the safest cities in the UK, it is no wonder Sheffield continues to welcome new residents each year.
Langford Tower at a glance
- Reservation deposit £2,500
- Studio prices from £191500
- 1 bed prices from £174,500
- 2 bed prices from £262,500
- Langford Tower is a landmark development situated in one of the most sought-after postcodes in Sheffield.
- The development provides modern living with easy access to the city’s amenities.
- A fresh industrial style decor, floor-to-ceiling windows and open-plan kitchens to maximize living space
- 11 minute walk from the University of Sheffield, 7 minute walk from the Moor Market and a 2 minute walk from the nearest bus stop
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Contemporary open kitchens. Handle-less cabinets with soft closing mechanism and concealed pelmet lighting
- Polished solid surface worktops
- Stainless-steel sinks and deck mounted black tap
- Bosch Appliances (or similar) - Fridge Freezer/ Oven / Ceramic Hob / Extractor Fan
- Recessed spotlights in bedrooms
- High quality carpet underlay in the bedrooms
Bathrooms & en-suite
- Porcelain tiled walls and floors and elegant branded fittings
- Luxurious designer sanitary ware, wall hung WC with concealed cistern and flush plate
- Modern wash basin and countertops
- Matt black electric heated towel warmer
- Electric wall mounted panel heaters for each apartment
- Each apartment is fitted with sprinkler and fire detection installed
- All apartments have structured cabling for internet access
- Black light switches with black insert. Screwless matt black sockets
Langford Tower offers incredible views across Sheffield. All apartments present a fresh industrial style decor with plenty of light from the floor-to-ceiling windows and open-plan kitchens.
Buying property in sheffield
Sustained population growth since the early 2000's
Ever since the new Labour government’s economic initiatives began to yield results in the early 2000’s, Sheffield’s population began expanding. From its 513,300 residents in 2001, the number of residents living in the city had grown to 595,280 as of 2022. The population is expected to continue on this upward trend, totaling 617,650 by 2035, a 20% increase since 2001. This high level of population growth has, and will continue to, put immense pressure on the city’s housing stock.
Robust economic growth backed by large-scale regeneration
Sheffield is currently in its third phase of regeneration, with the first phase focusing on industrial enterprise and the second on aiding large-scale public reinvestments. The economy has grown by 116% since 2000, totaling over GBP16.4 billion as of 2022. The economy is expected to expand by a further 63% and reach GBP26.8 billion by 2035. As Sheffield’s economy continued to grow, new jobs were created, resulting in the unemployment rate falling from 11% in 2012 to 4.9% in 2022. The city continues to attract many eager young professionals looking for quality accommodation to rent as they work and study in Sheffield.
Under-supplied housing market
Construction activity in Sheffield has been unsuccessful in meeting the demand resulting from the high levels of population growth since the early 2000s. Between 2011 and 2020 alone, a mere 7,600 units were added to the housing stock, which totaled 38,877 units as of 2021. With an average of 760 dwellings added per annum over the last 10 years, the council’s current housing target of 2,222 units per annum up to 2039 may seem highly ambitious. Therefore, with only 7,600 new units to accommodate a growth in housing need of 31,542 units in the last 10 years, there is a significant undersupply of new-build investment grade properties in the city.
Sheffield’s city council will target 2,222 units per annum to be completed between 2022 and 2039 . As a result, an undersupply of at least 14,114 housing units is expected by 2032 meaning a 22% shortage of the housing requirement.
sheffield, United Kingdom
Waitrose and Partners
University of Sheffield
Hanover Medical Centre
Sunnybank Nature Reserve
Nuffield Health Sheffi eld Fitness and Wellbeing Gym
Sheffield Train Station
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.