With one, two and three bedroom residences to choose from, you’ll enjoy a home filled with light and space. Our living areas are designed to be open-plan with full height windows and kitchens are furnished with a full range of modern appliances that make cooking and entertaining a pleasure. Contemporary bathrooms come complete with attractive fittings and ceramic wall tiling. For outdoor relaxation, every apartment has its own private balcony or terrace you’ll also have access to the abundance of green open spaces and play areas. Each home in Goldfinch Apartments boasts idyllic views, whether you’re looking across the Welsh Harp or into the communal landscaped gardens.
Goldfinch Apartments at a glance
- Reservation deposit £2,000
- 1 bed prices from £403,000
- 2 bed prices from £529,000
- 3 bed prices from £732,000
- Each home in Goldfinch Apartments boasts idyllic views with its own private balcony or terrace
- Open plan living areas with full height windows and kitchens furnished with a full range of modern appliances
- Hendon Waterside is part of the major regeneration of West Hendon
- Covering over 30 acres and encompassing over 2,000 homes, parks, leisure facilities and amenities
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Individually designed handless-style kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
- Matching worktops and full-height upstands
- Stainless steel single bowl sink and chrome tap
- Fully integrated appliances including single oven, ceramic hob, extractor, dishwasher and fridge freezer
- TV and data point in main bedroom
- Carpet to bedrooms
Bathrooms & en-suite
- Ceramic wall and floor tiles
- Back-to-wall WC pan with soft close WC seat, white steel bath and white semi-recessed wash hand basin
- White heated towel rail and shaver socket
- Concealed cistern and dual flushplate
- Video door entry
- BT TV/Sky+/FM/data connectivity in living area
Each home in Goldfinch Apartments boasts idyllic views, whether you're looking across the Welsh Harp or into the communal landscaped gardens
Buying property in london
Hendon Waterside is a vibrant, perfectly located neighbourhood in North London. Set within expansive landscaped communal gardens and adjacent to the restored lakefront of the Welsh Harp, it offers both beautiful surroundings and stylish interiors. With Hendon Waterside's open green spaces and excellent transport links to Central London, just 16 minutes to reach London St Pancras International, there is no better place to buy.
Excellently served by supermarkets with a Sainsbury's Superstore, Marks & Spencer and Waitrose just a short distance away, as well as an on-site Co-op as part of the development. When you're in need of a little retail therapy, Brent Cross is close by and is quickly becoming a world-class shopping and entertainment destination, complete with a new high street, shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. Nearby areas such as Hampstead, Primrose Hill and Belsize Park are home to pavement cafes, characterful pubs and independant boutiques and restaurants. Or succumb to the vibrant eating experiences of Borough Market in Central London.
london, United Kingdom
Brent Cross Shopping Centre
The Grove, Watford
University College London
Asda Colindale Superstore
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.