An extraordinary collection of brand new 1 and 2 bedroom residences in the heart of Birmingham’s B5 Eastside district.
Smithfield Lofts is an expertly crafted living, working and social space with state-of-the-art amenities including high grade, 5-star hotel standard concierge, residents’ gym, shared lounge, outside gardens, flexible workspace and meeting rooms, free high-grade Wi-Fi, roof terrace, cinema, and games room.
With panoramic views of the city, Smithfield Lofts embodies the values of its creators and its community; all-encompassing work and lifestyle balance. Be involved, be private, dip in and out. It’s your space. Train with friends, with groups or go solo in the onsite gym, book the cinema with friends for the best movies, sports, and events. Relax and unwind in one of our resident lounges or on our private roof terraces.
Coffee? No problem. Need some quiet so you can focus? You got it. A space to collaborate or a serious meeting? It’s all here.
Smithfield Lofts at a glance
- Reservation deposit £13,149
- 1 bed prices from £265,995
- 2 bed prices from £307,995
- Loft-style residences curated with an aesthetic of sleek, modern style.
- Positioned in the single most connected location of the city.
- A thoughtful blend of industrial-luxe design and 21st century style.
- State-of-the-art amenities including high grade 5-star hotel standard concierge, residents’ gym, flexible workspace and more
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Bespoke fitted kitchens featuring satin/matt lacquer cabinetry with handle-less doors
- Combination of pop-up and concealed electric sockets and data points within kitchen cabinetry
- CEA single-lever kitchen mixer tap with arched swivel spout and pull-out handshower in a satin steel finish.
- Seimens integrated appliances
- Full-height mirrors in all bedrooms
- TV points in all bedrooms
Bathrooms & en-suite
- Fully fitted bathrooms with high-quality sanitaryware and brushed stainless steel CEA mixer taps and showerheads throughout.
- Cuba Cotton White / timber engineered timber flooring
- Piano wall-hung WC with easy-clean soft-close seat system, concealed cistern and brushed stainless steel dual flush plate.
- Feature vanity unit with Corian counter and integrated basin featuring a linen-lined pull-out drawer.
- Internal walls, architraves and skirtings painted in a soft grey finish.
- Cuba Cotton White / dark timber engineered timber flooring throughout.
- Live/work lounge & private working booths
- Colour video entry system linked to television and telephone (including mobile phones).
Smithfield Lofts will bring the finest standards of purpose built residential living to one of the UK’s most important and exciting cities.
Buying property in birmingham
Smithfield will be the main beneficiary of a number of key infrastructure projects such as High-Speed 2 (HS2) and the conclusion of the city’s Metro lines which will accelerate the growth of the city’s economy, population, and – subsequently – its property market. The time to secure assets in Smithfield Birmingham is now. Improvements to accessibility will see Smithfield gratefully absorbed into the heart of Birmingham’ s city centre, including the creation of walking and cycling routes, as well as a green pedestrian boulevard helping to connect the Bull Ring to the wider city centre and sustainable transport connections.
The city of Birmingham is now set to be the primary beneficiary of the HS 2 High Speed train link:
• Journey times between London and Birmingham reduced to just 49 minutes.
• A GBP 4 billion increase in Birmingham’s economic output per year.
• 50,000 additional jobs in the West Midlands (26,000 of which would be in Birmingham/Solihull).
• Average price increases of 7% per annum since 2017 and set to continue in an upward trajectory for many years to come.
birmingham, United Kingdom
Bullring and Grand Central
Birmingham Moor Street Station
Bordesley (BBS) Station
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.