Rudlens Apartments is a unique collection of contemporary apartments in the heart of Wellingborough, a small market town located in Northamptonshire.
The building has a truly spectacular style – with features such as large anthracite windows with Georgian bars and high ceilings throughout, combined with brand new fixtures and fittings, parking and a new build warranty – Rudlens Apartments offers the ideal of modern living. The main entrance lobby on Mill Road provides access to the apartments either by a communal staircase or lift. To the rear of the site, residents will find a ramp for disabled access as the majority of the apartments are Part M compliant.
There are also dedicated bin stores and a bike store located in the secure, gated car park which can be accessed near the ground floor stairwell. Not only do the apartments benefit from the local facilities of Wellingborough, but are also within a secure and accessible setting. These apartments are designed to offer maximum comfort and style, using modern materials from suppliers such as Duravit, Gerberit, Hansgrohe and Howdens.
Rudlens Apartments at a glance
- Reservation deposit £5,000
- 1 bed prices from £135,000
- 2 bed prices from £195,000
- Best communication links of any town in the United Kingdom and prime business location
- Wellingborough has been ranked in the top ten places with the strongest house price growth
- Located just a 2 minute walk from Waendel Leisure Centre
- Just a 5 minute walk from both the Town Centre and the train station
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Howdens gloss white kitchen units
- Integrated oven, hob and hood
- Glass splashbacks
- Stylish chrome mixer taps
- All ceilings and walls white and smooth finished
- Individual room thermostat
Bathrooms & en-suite
- Modern Gerberit / Hansgrohe sanitaryware
- Tapware finished in stylish chrome
- Chrome heated towel rails
- Porcelain tiling
- Combi boiler and radiators
- Softwood staircase and hand rails
- Energy efficient pendant fittings
- Spotlights throughout living area
A unique collection of contemporary apartments in the heart of Wellingborough.
Buying property in wellingborough
Wellingborough has a wealth of history, a bustling community and recent investment in the area makes it a desireable place to live. Within the local vicinity you will find plenty to keep you entertained, from cafes, shopping and local countryside walks, Wellingborough is a thriving community with something to offer for all.
There is high demand for rental properties in Wellingborough. This includes demand for short-term lets to business contractors & tourists and standard ASTs to professional tenants. The Borough's proximity to London, excellent travel links to the rest of the UK and Europe is very inviting for all sized businesses, It already has approximately 2,500 businesses within its boundaries.
The Recent Stanton Cross £1billion investment will lead to a thriving commercial hub and will open up a whole host of opportunities for businesses – from innovative start-ups and fledgling enterprises to major employers and global brands – while simultaneously creating over 3,000 jobs. Wellingborough is undergoing a transformative period of ongoing and future investment, having been identified as one of four Growth Towns by the North Northamptonshire Joint Core Strategy.
wellingborough, United Kingdom
Waendel Leisure Centre
Swansgate Shopping Centre
Bosworths Garden Centre
Rushden Lakes Shopping Centre
Wellingborough Train Station
Wellingborough Fishing Lakes
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.