An iconic 17 storey development, moments from the river and with far reaching views over London and the Thames, just 20 minutes to central London. Whilst sitting just across the river from its immediate neighbours Chelsea and Fulham, Battersea has a unique charm and character of its own…it’s younger, it’s vibrant and a little more villagey.
Vision Point is perfectly placed to explore the restaurants bars boutiques and pubs of Battersea’s numerous lively streets. If you know and love Battersea you will appreciate the charms of Battersea Park, Clapham Common, Battersea Square Northcote Road, Battersea Rise, St Johns Hill, Parkgate Road, The Thames Side Path, but if you don’t, just discover and enjoy!
The transformation of the iconic Power Station has created a destination for entertainment, high-end luxurious living along with its own new underground station. Markets. Cafés. Restaurants. Bars. Boutiques. Whenever you want to up the tempo, Battersea’s vibrant culture is ready for you. With Clapham, Chelsea, Northcote Road, Wandsworth and St John’s Hill all close by and central London, there’s always something to explore and experience.
Vision Point at a glance
- Reservation deposit £2,000
- 1 bed prices from £535,000
- 2 bed prices from £655,000
- Riverside living in a sought after London village, connected to the city and beyond.
- A dedicated concierge service, secure basement cycle storage and a residents amenity space.
- The buzzing Battersea neighbourhood is experiencing a swathe of investments from global investors.
- Convenient access to transport links in and out of London.
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Designer fitted kitchen featuring handle-less soft- close wall and base units in two finishes.
- Composite stone worktops with drainer grooves and a Quooker hot water tap.
- A-rated integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, hob/oven, washer/dryer and microwave.
- Undermounted one-and-a-half bowl stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap.
- Carpet to bedrooms.
- Recessed LED downlights in white to bedrooms.
Bathrooms & en-suite
- Contemporary style bath with tiled bath panel and toughened glass shower screen to bathrooms.
- Stone resin shower tray with toughened glass screen to ensuites.
- Wall hung wash basin with single lever chrome mixer tap and vanity unit.
- Back to the Wall WC with soft close seat and chrome flush plate.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Electronically programmed heating and hot water system.
- Audio/visual entry phone system.
- TV/fm/am outlets and Sky Q (by subscription)
Situated in the heart of Battersea, Vision Point is aprestigious seventeen-storey development offering breath-taking views of London and the Thames.
Buying property in london
Battersea is experiencing a swathe of investment as its extraordinarily central riverside location becomes internationally recognised. The Northern line extension has further enhanced the area’s already superb transport links. The Winstanley Estate, just south of Vision Point, is currently undergoing a £1.4bn regeneration, centred around a new park and featuring amenities such as a health centre, a co-working space and library. These changes together with the total transformation of the area between Vision Point and Wandsworth have created an inspiring and aspirational new residential area in the heart of the capital and alongside the River Thames.
london, United Kingdom
Eaton House School
King's College London
Battersea Sports Centre
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.