Scholar’s Quarter is a UK investment property opportunity, a collection of 100 apartments in the heart of Birmingham’s vibrant historic district, the Jewellery Quarter. Choose from one and two bedroom apartments across six interconnected buildings with lush-planted private residents’ courtyards and views of the city skyline from the top floors.
The JQ has seen rapid population growth increasing by 103.5% between 2001-2011. Today, 68% of its tenants are aged between 18 and 29. Within the neighbourhood over a third of residents walk to work (compared with a city average of 17%), thus showing its popularity as a desirable place to live for working professionals, close to the CBD. It’s also perfectly placed to capitalise on the post-pandemic changed lifestyle choice of desiring a lesser commute time into the office.
JLL has forecasted Birmingham to have the strongest rental growth of any UK city; predicting a 3.5% rise in rents in 2022 and a further 3% rise in 2023 with a 5-year rental growth prediction of 14%.
Scholars Quarter at a glance
- Reservation deposit £2,000
- 1 bed prices from £245,000
- 2 bed prices from £300,000
- A community of 100 new-build homes, Scholars Quarter offers a unique combination of one and two bedroom apartments
- JQ is a vibrant neighbourhood thrumming with cafes, restaurants and retail
- The JQ is a protected area of historical interest and this is reflected in its architecture and streetscapes
- ncredibly, it remains the place where 40% of British jewellery is made, giving it a unique sense of industry
- 999 year leasehold
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Gloss light grey (or similar) handless cabinets
- Granite worktops, upstands and splashback behind hob
- Integrated Samsung (or similar) appliances – induction hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Washer dryer to be freestanding (if Samsung) or integrated similar brand
- LED strip lighting under wall cabinets
- Carpet in bedroom
- Brushed steel light switch and sockets
- Recessed LED spotlights – brushed steel
- Varnished wooden premium apartment doors
Bathrooms & en-suite
- Wood effect or similar basin cabinet with white basin and mixer tap
- Polished concrete style or similar ceramic wall and floor tiles – floor to ceiling in wet areas
- Shower head with rose head and hand shower in chrome
- Granite worktops in selected bathrooms
- Secured gates at section entrances
- Colour video access screens in apartment hallways
- Energy efficient, sustainable fully electric scheme
- Digital access to main entry doors and gates
Located in the world famous Jewellery Quarter, a designated conservation area and Birmingham’s most desirable central residential location.
Buying property in birmingham
The Jewellery Quarter is one of Birmingham’s top-10 places to live, making Scholars Quarter an attractive property investment opportunity. It’s a vibrant neighbourhood thrumming with cafes, restaurants and retail also within easy walking distance of Birmingham’s main attractions and places of work.
The JQ is a protected area of historical interest and this is reflected in its architecture and streetscapes, a large part of what makes it such a popular place to live. Incredibly, it remains the place where 40% of British jewellery is made, giving it a unique sense of industry.
Savills predicts that Birmingham will be one of the UK’s fastest growing regions forecasting a property price rise of 24% by 2025. Likewise, Birmingham’s growing population, set to hit 1.24million by 2030 is driving demand for quality accommodation in the city, with the advent of HS2 pushing demand further, making Birmingham the epicentre of the UK’s new high-speed network. Hence why, the city remains a top location for investors interested in UK property investment opportunities.
birmingham, United Kingdom
St. Paul's Square
Jewellery Quarter Station
University of BIrmingham
Birmingham Snow Hill
Birmingham Moor Street
Birmingham City Centre
Birmingham Snow Hill Station
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.