Offering modern and high specification homes just a stones throw from York city centre, Marlowe House promises to offer residents bright, contemporary living with a wealth of amenities and opportunities right on their doorstep. The development is only a short walk to the train station and is situated on a dedicated cycle route offering quick and easy access straight into the vibrant city centre down tree-lined avenues.
Holgate is a tranquil neighbourhood located on the western outskirts of York’s lively city centre. This leafy area is renowned for its tree-lined roads and expansive 1930’s red-brick terraces, providing residents with a peaceful escape while still being within easy reach of all the city has to offer. Holgate boasts a range of amenities that make it an ideal place to call home, such as shops, cafes, pubs, restaurants, and several highly-rated schools according to OFSTED.
Marlowe House at a glance
- Reservation deposit £2,500
- 1 bed prices from £190,000
- A tranquil neighbourhood located on the western outskirts of York’s lively city centre.
- Boasts a range of amenities that make it an ideal place to call home.
- Marlowe House promises to offer residents bright, contemporary living.
- Only a short walk to the train station and is situated on a dedicated cycle route.
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- JT Ellis dove grey kitchen units Richmond Range and grey concrete effect worktop.
- Abode Stainless Steel Inset Single Bowl Sink with dual handle monobloc tap in brushed chrome colour.
- Integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and a built-in electric induction hob and single fan oven (Indesit or equivalent)
- Extractor Fan/Cooker Hood in Stainless Steel (Indesit or equivalent)
- Kingsmead Devotion carpets in bedrooms.
- Howdens Dordogne Smooth Moulded, white colour internal doors.
Bathrooms & en-suite
- Chrome-Plated Mixer Tap (Hand Basin) and Roxor White wall mounted hand basin Turin Range.
- Roxor white WC Close Coupled and white square shower tray.
- House of Piccadilly Multifunction Shower - Chrome colour Vienna Range with a Roxor heated straight chrome colour towel rail.
- 200x200 Gloss white wall tiles and ceramic floor tiles.
- Electric panel heaters.
- Pendant light fittings
- Laminate flooring to kitchen, living and bathroom.
Offering modern and high specification homes just a stone's throw away from York city centre.
Buying property in york
Residents of York enjoy exceptional transportation connections by rail, road, and air across the UK and beyond. The city benefits from a strategic location at the center of the national rail network and is also easily accessible from the M1 motorway. Furthermore, Leeds Bradford Airport, located just a short drive away, allows for easy access to York from mainland Europe in little over an hour.
York has something for everyone with its diverse mix of attractions. Shopaholics can indulge in retail therapy at the many shops in the city centre, from trendy boutiques to popular fashion brands. The York Designer Outlet is also a must-visit for those seeking luxury, boasting 104 high-end stores including Coach, Paul Smith, and Ralph Lauren. Foodies will find themselves spoilt for choice with York’s bustling food scene, with nine Michelin Guidelisted restaurants and popular chains like The Ivy and The Botanist also located in the city centre. For those who enjoy the outdoors, York is surrounded by beautiful green spaces including nature reserves and areas of outstanding natural beauty. The Howardian Hills and the North York Moors National Park, which are less than an hour’s drive away, offer 500 square miles of rolling hills, forests, and stunning English countryside with over 1,400 miles of public trails for exploring.
york, United Kingdom
West Bank Park
York City Centre
Yorkshire Dales National Park
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.