Global Residential and Holborn Assets have recognized clients are looking for completed or near-completed projects. We are proud to bring two new property investment opportunities that match those criteria; Lincoln House in Bolton and The Plough Maltings in Burton upon Trent.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to watch our webinar as our property experts will be explaining how you can benefit from investing in property in Bolton and Burton upon Trent.
Lincoln House – Bolton
- The University of Bolton is less than a 5-minute drive away and home to over 8000 students
- 21-minute train into central Manchester
- It’s a key player in the Greater Manchester economy, which is at the heart of UK Government’s Northern Powerhouse strategy and the 2nd largest employer in the Greater Manchester region
- Completed development
The Plough Maltings – Burton on Trent
- Prices from £78,000
- 3-minute walk into heart of Burton Town Centre
- Amazon, Nestle, DHL and JCB are all within a 25-mile radius and there are excellent connections into Derby
- University of Derby round the corner who provide over 300 study programmes to c. 24,000 students
- Completion Q1 2023
Webinar Host: Chris Allen
International Property Sales Holborn Assets
Speaker: Reis Boyle
Managing Partner Global Residential
Speaker: Paul Preston
CEO Global Residential
Enjoy our webinar?
Speak to an adviser today
Our property investment opportunities by location
Why choose Holborn Property Investments?
We manage the whole purchase process, including arranging a mortgage & instructing solicitors.
Once the purchase process is complete, we'll ensure the property is rented at the right yield.
We will also look after the maintenance of the property while it is rented.
If you'd ever like to sell the property, Holborn are here to assist you through this process too.