Holborn Assets and API Global are delighted to share their latest phase 2 launch of Pavilion Wharf, Manchester.
Pavilion Wharf is a stunning development comprising 160 apartments conveniently positioned on the river Irwell, 4 minutes’ to Deansgate showcasing the ‘Northern Powerhouse’ Manchester city on its doorstep. This pocket of value gives residents of Pavilion Wharf all the advantages of a well-connected Zone 2 location offering huge growth.
Ross Gardiner, API Global’s Sales Director, and Sam Crabtree, API Global’s Regional Account Manager will be sharing their vast knowledge and insights about this great property investment opportunity and providing an update on the luxury, waterside Pavilion Wharf, Manchester.
Key Discussion Points
- API Global Exclusive – 160 Units by award winning developer Forshaw Group.
- Forecasted house price growth of 23.5% with rental growth of 15% in Manchester by 2026.
- Pavilion Wharf’s superb connectivity; 4 minutes to Deansgate, 10 minutes to Piccadilly station.
- Luxury living facilities all within a £2 psf service charge, highly attractive yield
- Hugely popular development with over 60% SOLD
- Investors can enter a riverside hot spot with as little as £55,000.
- An opportunity to discuss API Global inventory available to Holborn Assets clients
Webinar Host: Chris Allen
International Property Sales Holborn Assets
Speaker: Ross Gardiner
Head of Product API Global
Speaker: Darren Crocker
Senior Mortgage Consultant
Speaker: Same Crabtree
Global Regional Account Manager API Global
Enjoy our webinar?
Speak to an adviser today
Why choose Holborn Assets Property Investments?
We manage the whole purchase process, including arranging a mortgage & instructing solicitors.
Once the purchase process is complete, we'll ensure the property is rented at the right yield.
We will also look after the maintenance of the property while it is rented.
If you'd ever like to sell the property, Holborn are here to assist you through this process too.