Is it time to get back into London?
For the last 5 years, property investors’ focus has rightly been on regional markets across the UK with cities like Manchester and Birmingham booming. However with prices in London having either reduced or stagnated since the Brexit vote in 2016 and with one of the busiest quarters in the last few years just completed.
The question is: Is it time to considering investing in London again?
During this webinar we will discuss:
- London property since COVID-19
- Current market trends – What are rents doing, transaction levels and who is buying?
- Growth expected? Savills suggest up to 3.9% value increase in London in 2021
- Regeneration and areas of interest
- What the future holds for London property
- Mortgages – How do the banks view London
Webinar Host: Chris Allen
Partner International Property Sales
Speaker: Richard Bradstock
Managing Director (Middle East & Africa)
Enjoy our webinar?
Speak to an adviser today
Our property investment opportunities by location
Why choose Holborn Property Investments?
We manage the whole purchase process, including arranging a mortgage & instructing solicitors.
Once the purchase process is complete, we'll ensure the property is rented at the right yield.
We will also look after the maintenance of the property while it is rented.
If you'd ever like to sell the property, Holborn are here to assist you through this process too.