Osmaston Mill is a characterful selection of luxury apartments located in a prime position in the centre of Derby. An imposing, iconic Victorian Mill consisting of 70, one and two-bedroom apartments. Formerly the old Metalite Lamp Works, Osmaston Mill offers owners all the heritage and individualistic design features of a traditional building, with the convenience and connectivity of a modern fitted home.
Osmaston Works represents the nation’s once booming manufacturing might. Many developers are reluctant to take on anything like this, where preservation is as important as construction. These buildings deserve to be retained due to their character and history, and we are confident that residents and businesses in the area surrounding will benefit hugely from the repurposed Mill at Osmaston.
Derby is a vibrant community of independent shops, cosy pubs, award winning restaurants, bars, cafes, and bistros, all located at the gateway to the Peak District – providing an outstanding place to live and work, Derby has a host of cultural, sporting and leisure gems.
The Mill at a glance
- Reservation deposit £7,749
- 1 bed prices from £154,995
- 2 bed prices from £179,995
- Luxury apartments located in a prime position in the centre of Derby.
- The character and heritage of a traditional building, whilst being brand new inside
- Derby’s economic performance is amongst the strongest outside of London and the south east.
- Purchase without the need for a large deposit.
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Double base units, double and single wall units.
- One and a half sink unit with chrome mixer tap.
- Laminate worktop and tiled or glass splashback.
- Fully integrated appliances to include oven, ceramic hob, extractor, and fridge freezer as per kitchen supplier’s proposals.
- Bedroom areas fitted with contemporary carpeting.
- Downlights or single ceiling light of high quality
Bathrooms & en-suite
- Self-contained sliding door shower cubicle with tray and overhead adjustable shower head.
- Full height tiling panel to the back and side of shower cubicle.
- Contemporary WC to match.
- Pedestal basin with high quality chrome mixer tap with tiles as a splashback.
- Safetred anti-slip vinyl flooring.
- £5k allocated space option.
A characterful selection of luxury apartments located in a prime position in the centre of Derby.
Buying property in derby
Derby has established itself as an investment destination whose appeal and strengths in advanced manufacturing and numerous other high-value sectors that continues to support one of the highest rates of average earnings in Britain. A region of employment growth and urban regeneration – forces that will inevitably boost local rental demand, with official forecasts predicting population rise of upwards of 25% to 312,000. Derby has excellent transport links which makes the city popular as a place for companies as well as employees to locate. The East Midlands – and Derby – saw the highest rise in rents and house prices in 2022 according to the office of national statistics. This rising population is highlighting the potential of Derby property going forward as well. JLL suggests that Derby could see property values increase by 17.5% by 2026.
derby, United Kingdom
The Osmaston Surgery
London Road Community Hospital
Derby City Centre
East Midlands Airport
Derby Train Station
Pride Park Stadium
University of Derby
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.