For those who want the cosmopolitan feel of the capital but the more affordable cost of living on the South East coast, Brighton is a perfect choice. Here, property prices are lower than those in London itself, yet its city centre offers many of the excellent amenities that you would expect from a major city.
You can expect average house prices here to come in at around half the costs you’d find in London, which makes a move here highly appealing to Londoners used to the high prices of the capital. Brighton is Britain’s best city by the sea, and quieter areas such as Fiveways and Preston Park offer the perfect base to enjoy its lively shopping and cutting-edge culture as well as the glorious countryside of the South Downs.
Brighton is one of Britain’s most popular coastal towns and sits on the south coast in Sussex. Backing onto the South Downs its long sand and shingle beaches face into the English Channel. Brighton sits in the centre of a shallow bay which stretches from the headlands at Selsey Bill to Beachy Head. Much of the town is centred on the seafront promenade which is lined with bars, cafes, shops and amusement arcades.Hove Newtown Road is just 15 minute walk away from the Brighton Beach.
Goldstone at a glance
- Reservation deposit £2,000
- 1 bed prices from £370,000
- 2 bed prices from £480,000
- Only one and two beds available
- Offers an array of amenities such as bicycle storage and undercover parking
- You can expect average house prices here to come in at around half the costs you’d find in London
- Brighton is Britain’s best city by the sea, and quieter areas such as Fiveways and Preston Park
- Only minutes from Hove Station, Hove Park and with Brighton and the beach on your doorstep
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Gloss light grey (or similar) handless cabinets Granite worktops, upstands and splashback behind hob and stainless steel sink
- Integrated Samsung (or similar) appliances – induction hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Washer dryer to be freestanding (if Samsung) or integrated similar brand
- LED strip lighting under wall cabinets
- Carpet in bedrooms
- Recessed LED spotlights – brushed steel Brushed steel light switch and sockets
Bathrooms & en-suite
- Wood effect or similar basin cabinet with white basin and mixer tap
- Polished concrete style or similar ceramic wall and floor tiles – floor to ceiling in wet areas
- Dual flush soft close WC with chrome flush Shower head with rose head and hand shower in chrome
- Heated designer towel rail
- Secured gates at section entrances and digital access to main entry doors and gates
- Colour video access screens in apartment hallways
- Secured bike storage and undercover car parking on allocated units
- Lockable letterboxes
Goldstone Apartments compromises of 148 apartments with one, two and three bedroom units.
Buying property in brighton
Brighton is within surprisingly easy reach of London thanks to the outstanding connections via trains and other public transport links, and easy road access. Commuters can, therefore, enjoy the best of both worlds by moving here, enjoying home life on the South coast with quick and easy transportation from the local train station into London for work and leisure.
It’s got all the best city infrastructure, yet its vibe is relaxed and perhaps even a little eccentric too. It’s near enough to London for those who work and still want to visit London now and then. With exceptional transport links to London, Brighton is seeing plenty of public transport commuters with London paying salaries, but prefer to live in Brighton, by the sea.
brighton, United Kingdom
Hove Recreation Ground
London Gatwick Airport
Churchill Square Shopping Centre
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.