The Copperworks occupies a prominent location in the south west of the city’s Jewellery Quarter, a new and thriving residential neighbourhood for Birmingham, only minutes walk from the city centre. The Copperworks enjoys all the benefits of a city centre location – less than a 10-minute walk to Birmingham’s Central Business District.
Built within the strict conservational guidelines designed to preserve the heritage of the Jewellery Quarter, the development cleverly fuses its past industrial usage with a modern aesthetic to offer an array of homes full of character and charm. A community of 71 homes, The Copperworks comprises a range of residences; apartments, duplexes and townhouses. Some are new-build, others form part of the restoration of the centrepiece, the Grade II listed former brass works, dating back to 1854. Traversing Sloane Street and Camden Street and only half a mile from the Jewellery Quarter Metro, The Copperworks is a major new address and an exciting opportunity to be a part of this area’s residential renaissance.
Sloane Court at a glance
- Reservation deposit £2,000
- 1 bed prices from £255,000
- 2 bed prices from £350,000
- 3 bed prices from £470,000
- Occupies a prominent location in the south west of the city’s Jewellery Quarter
- A thriving residential neighbourhood for Birmingham, only minutes walk from the city centre.
- Traversing Sloane Street and Camden Street and only half a mile from the Jewellery Quarter Metro.
- less than a 10-minute walk to Birmingham’s Central Business District.
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Gloss white (or similar) handleless cabinets.
- Granite worktops, upstands and splashback behind hob.
- Integrated Bosch or similar appliances, including induction hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer-dryer.
- LED strip lighting under wall units.
- Carpet in bedrooms.
- Varnished wooden apartment doors.
Bathrooms & en-suite
- Oak effect basin cabinet with white basin and mixer tap.
- Polished concrete style or similar ceramic wall and floor tiles.
- Dual flush soft close WC with chrome flush.
- Shower head with rose head and hand shower in chrome.
- Digital access to main entry doors and gates.
- Colour video access screens in apartment hallways.
- Lockable letterboxes.
- Secured bike storage.
The Copperworks occupies a prominent location in the south west of the city’s Jewellery Quarter.
Buying property in birmingham
Birmingham is on the rapid rise. Its projected population growth (1.24m by 2030) and its growing economy make it one of the most rapidly expanding cities in the UK. Put simply, it is a city of opportunity. According to recent research the number of Londoners relocating to the Midlands has increased by sixfold in the past decade. Major companies relocating there include banking sector giants Deutsche Bank and Goldman Sachs, as well as manufacturing giants Jaguar Land Rover. Tech and logistics are two areas driving the city’s growth in particular.
The good news for investors is that the provision of new homes in Birmingham has not been keeping up with demand, putting the city on track for a nearly 80,000 shortfall by 2042; 65% of what is needed. This supply squeeze is what is driving house prices and rents into double digit growth over the next five years. At the same time, cost of living pressures are driving people to relocate from the south east to Birmingham, which offers a better work-life balance, and the opportunity to live in a city centre that’s affordable.
birmingham, United Kingdom
The Pit Gym
Jewellery Quarter Station
University of Birmingham
University College Birmingham
Birmingham City Centre
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.