Spreetal Living – named for its proximity to Berlin’s River Spree – is a modern high-spec development in Berlin’s western district of Charlottenburg. The scheme sits on the doorstep of Siemens City (Siemensstadt), soon to be home to Siemensstadt Square, Berlin’s ‘City of Future’ a major area of redevelopment.
Charlottenburg and neighbouring Spandau are Berlin’s greenest boroughs making them a popular residential area which also enjoy good commuter links into central Berlin. Plentiful parklands and good local neighbourhood amenities complete their appeal.
Spreetal Living features innovative studios, one and two bedroom apartments with oak parquet floors and upmarket brands like Villeroy & Boch and Laufen. Built over five floors, the building features an elevator and over half of the apartments have been specially designed to grant wheelchair access.
Only a five-minute walk from the development is the U-Bahn (Underground) station Halemweg which connects to Berlin’s major centres of employment in less than half an hour including Potsdamer Platz in 23 mins and Alexander Platz in 27 mins.
Spreetal Living – Berlin at a glance
- Reservation deposit €2,000
- Studio prices from €187250
- Only Studios Available
- Modern high-spec development in Berlin’s western district of Charlottenburg.
- Charlottenburg and neighbouring Spandau are Berlin’s greenest boroughs making them a popular residential area.
- Only a five-minute walk from the development is the U-Bahn (Underground) station Halemweg.
- Good commuter links into central Berlin, plentiful parklands and good local neighbourhood amenities.
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- High-quality, contemporary materials are used in the interior design.
- Installation of controlled domestic ventilation (KWL) with heat recovery.
- Floor coverings feature elegant oak parquet from HARO and stylish tiles from Princess Ceramic.
- Windows and French doors with double glazing.
Bathrooms & en-suite
- Sanitary amenities, you can choose between well-known brands like Villeroy & Boch or Laufen.
- High-quality wall and floor tiles in the sanitary facilities, parquet in all non-tiled rooms.
- The heat is supplied by an air/water heat pump.
- Underfloor heating for all living, sleeping, lounge and sanitary rooms.
- A smart home system for controlling and automating light, heating, cooling if necessary and awnings/roller shutters.
Named for its proximity to Berlin’s River Spree – is a modern high-spec development in Berlin’s western district of Charlottenburg.
Buying property in international
Although Spreetal Living’s address is Charlottenburg, its location is probably better classified as Siemensstadt (Siemens City), a residential neighbourhood in Berlin’s western district of Spandau, known for its historical significance as a former industrial area and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Today, the characterful neighbourhood enjoys a youthful vibe.
Attracting residents who enjoy its history and architectural significance, riverside walks and convenient proximity to amenities and public transport links. It’s only a five minute walk to U Halemweg where residents can access Berlin’s U Bahn, the underground train system. From Halemweg station the Ringbahn is just 2 stops, serving the entire city area, whilst the centre of Charlottenburg with its popular shopping mile the Wilmersdorfer pedestrian zone, is just 7 minutes.
By car, from the development it’s a 4-minute drive to access the A111 towards Hamburg and approximately a 10 minute drive to access the A115 towards southern Germany. BER Airport is around a 40-minute drive via the A100 city motorway.
Some of Berlin’s most famous landmarks and sites are on the doorstep including the Schloss Charlottenburg, the acres of parklands and woodlands known as the Jungfernheide, Lake Tegel (Tegeler See) as well as two public lidos.
Popitzweg (bus terminal)
IKEA Berlin Spandau
Hackescher Markt (Market)
Zoologischer Garten (Berlin Zoo)
Friedrichstrasse (Shopping Street)
Netto-Marken Discount (Supermarket)
EDEKA Urbschat (Supermarket)
Park am Schleusenkanal (Park)
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.