Set in between the greenery of the City River Park and the hustle and bustle of the city centre, Victoria Riverside is home to 634 new apartments and townhouses in Manchester’s emerging Red Bank neighbourhood. The one, two and three bed homes are spread across a family of three towers and two podium buildings. Crown View, is the flagship building and marks a new chapter for this fast-growing city, putting you in prime position to embrace Manchester’s shopping, art and culture, all while enjoying the trees, parks and open spaces of the City River Park which has received £51.6 million of central government investment. The facade of the building has striking colours which reflects the view which can be seen from the floor-to-ceiling, ‘picture-frame’ windows that each apartment enjoys, making the character of the local area an integral part of every home.
Victoria Riverside marks the first phase of Victoria North (previously Manchester’s Northern Gateway), the biggest renewal project Manchester’s ever seen. Jointly developed and funded by FEC and Manchester City Council, Victoria North is set to create 15,000 new homes across 155 hectares and seven neighbourhoods over the next 15 years, helping with the shortfall in housing in Manchester. The redevelopment project will create better-connected public spaces, new and improved transport links, and more homes, parks and retail spaces for the city’s growing population.
Crown View at a glance
- Reservation deposit £2,000
- 1 bed prices from £308,550
- 2 bed prices from £413,673
- 3 bed prices from £480,420
- Offering undisturbed views of the city skyline and residents can enjoy the exclusive, tranquil Crown Gardens
- Boasts over 4,500 sq ft of exclusive, private amenity featuring co-working spaces, resident’s bar and lounge, gym and yoga studio
- Set in between the greenery of the City River Park and the hustle and bustle of the city centre
- Crown View, is the flagship building and marks a new chapter for this fast-growing city
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Fully fitted base and wall mounted units with handle-less doors and soft closing hinges
- Full height splashback to underside of cupboard and solid surface worktop (Sile stone or similar)
- Integrated electric oven and hob with extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher/free standing washer dryer (Bosch or similar)
- Stainless steel sink with chrome finish mixer tap
- Recessed LED down lights
- TV point
- Carpets to bedrooms
Bathrooms & en-suite
- Contemporary white steel enamel bath with fitted shower above bath and glass shower screen
- White ceramic floor mounted WC with concealed cistern
- White ceramic wash hand basin with chrome finish mixer tap
- Heated towel rail, shaver point and a mirrored cabinet with lighting above sink
- Mechanical ventilation and heat recovery system
- Wall mounted electric panel radiators
- Telephone and TV Point to living area (Satellite and broadband enabled subject to purchase subscription)
- Video door entry system
Crown View offers undisturbed views of the Manchester city skyline with the development being the gateway to the growing Red Bank neighborhood.
Buying property in manchester
The growing demand for new homes is testament to Manchester’s resurgence as a global destination.
The city has one of Europe’s largest student populations, with over 100,000 students, and a graduate retention rate of over 60%. The increasing number of young professionals choosing to call Manchester home is attracting more and more national and international companies, with ITV and BBC at MediaCity in Salford, and the likes of Google, KPMG, Amazon, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, BP and AstraZeneca all setting up offices in the city. As the job market grows, so does the residential market. Property prices are expected to increase by 24.3% by 2026, while rental growth is forecastto hit 16.5% by 2025.
This marks Manchester as one of the UK’s most exciting investment opportunities, with Victoria North playing a key role in the city's residential and commercial resurgence. Don't miss this opportunity to be the first to invest in the largest regeneration the city has seen,find your home today at Victoria Riverside.
manchester, United Kingdom
Manchester Fort Shopping Park
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.