The most exciting residential development in a generation is about to begin. An exciting, ultra-modern luxury residence that will transform the Bracknell landscape. SevenCapital is proud to present The Grand Exchange.
The Grand Exchange will take Bracknell’s residential market by storm – setting a new benchmark in quality and distinction. Home to some of the world’s most forward-thinking technology, engineering and automotive giants, Bracknell is growing from strength to strength. As part of a large-scale £770 million regeneration project that is changing the Bracknell landscape, The Grand Exchange is set to become a new icon within this refined and understated town.
This new-build development encapsulates Bracknell’s progressive nature, designed from the ground up to deliver the next generation in luxury living. Smart, refined and ultra-cool, The Grand Exchange is a game changer for Bracknell’s professional and tech communities.
The Grand Exchange at a glance
- Reservation deposit £2,500
- 1 bed prices from £294,950
- Only one beds available
- High-specification one and two-bedroom apartments available
- Half the price of London property, potentially double the yields
- Direct access to Reading in 22 minutes, while both Heathrow Airport and London Paddington are accessible in under an hour
- Resident amenities including gym, co-working space and private event space
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- High gloss contemporary fitted wall and base units
- High-quality stainless steel sink with premium mixer tap
- Integrated washer/dRyer, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and combination microwave oven
- 4 zone induction hob and built-in extractor
- Bespoke fitted wardrobes with sliding doors and fitted clothes rail and shelf
- Fitted carpets to bedrooms
- Pendant light fitting to bedroom
Bathrooms & en-suite
- Vanity unit with in-built storage
- Co-ordinated floor and full-height wall tiling around bath and shower
- Heated chrome finished towel rails
- Shower fittings with thermostatic controls, all with stainless steel finish
- Low energy LED downlights beneath kitchen cabinets
- Television points (terrestrial and satellite) to lounge
- Telephone/data points to lounge
- Residents-only app to book private spaces, treatment rooms and access exclusive amenities
The Grand Exchange will take Bracknell’s residential market by storm – setting a new benchmark in quality and distinction for Bracknell property investments.
Buying property in london
Bracknell’s transport connections are expanding and improving daily due to a wave of regeneration throughout the town. Rail connections to key destinations across the South East have improved, thanks to Bracknell’s newly-enhanced train station which sits just a two-minute walk from The Grand Exchange, directly connecting residents to Reading in 22 minutes and London Paddington in 56 minutes.
Road connections have also been improved, directly affecting the M3 and M4 connections. With Heathrow Airport just 30 minutes away, The Grand Exchange offers limitless connectivity for each and every resident, creating direct links to domestic and international hotspots. As a prime commuter destination, Bracknell is an attractive location for ambitious professionals that will only grow with infrastructure developments such as Crossrail, Western Rail Access and the expansion of Heathrow Airport.
london, United Kingdom
Bracknell Train Station
The Peel Centre
The Elms Park
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.