The Neighbourhood is a place where work and leisure are balanced in perfect harmony. All homes are thoughtfully designed to accommodate the many different aspects of everyday life, from working at home to relaxing and entertaining. All apartments and homes benefit from well configured living spaces that make the most of the natural light. Designed to meet your needs, our interiors provide you with the creative freedom to make these homes your own.
Beeston is just 3.4 miles from Nottingham city centre and just north of the stunning River Trent and the wildlife-enriched wetlands of Attenborough. Beeston is known for its academia, with the University of Nottingham’s main campus to the north-east of the town centre. The town is divided by the railway with Beeston’s location close to Nottingham makes it something of a commuter hotspot for those working in the city. London St Pancras (1hr, 40mins), Derby (20mins), Leicester (19mins), Birmingham New Street (73mins) and Cardiff (3hrs). On the roads, the A52 links Beeston with Nottingham, while the M1 motorway is around a 20-minute drive away. Trams from Beeston reach the city in 25 minutes, while trains from Beeston to Nottingham run every 15 minutes and arrive in the city in 10 minutes.
Many of Nottingham’s primary schools are highly regarded and several of those are in Beeston. Eskdale Junior is rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted, while Beeston Primary, Beeston Fields Primary, Round Hill, John Clifford and Bramcote CofE are all rated ‘Very Good’.
The Neighbourhood at a glance
- Reservation deposit £8,499
- 1 bed prices from £169,995
- 2 bed prices from £199,995
- 3 bed prices from £399,995
- Thoughtfully designed to accommodate the many different aspects of everyday life
- Beeston is 3.4 miles from Nottingham city centre and just north of the stunning River Trent
- A commuter hotspot for those working in the city
- All apartments and homes benefit from well configured living spaces that make the most of the natural light
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Double base units, double and single wall units
- One and a half sink unit with chrome mixer tap
- Laminate worktop with tiled or glass splash-back
- Brushed metal handles to kitchen units
- Fitted with contemporary carpeting
- Downlights or single ceiling light of high quality
Bathrooms & en-suite
- Self-contained sliding door shower cubicle with tray and overhead adjustable shower head
- Full height tiing panel to the back and side of shower cubicle
- Contemporary WC to match
- Pedestal basin with high quality chrome mixer tap with tiles as a splash-back
- Safetred anti-slip vinyl flooring
- Fully integrated appliances to include oven, ceramic hob, extractor and fridge/freezer as per kitchen supplier's proposal
A new neighbourhood of luxury apartments and stylish homes located in a prime position of Beeston, Nottingham.
Buying property in nottingham
Nottingham is ranked as one of the best places to live in the UK. Innovative, forward thinking and fast growing Nottingham is a great place to live and has something to offer everyone – from a culturally rich city centre to picturesque villages in the countryside. Over 50 national and regional companies have chosen Nottingham as their headquarters including global giants like Boots, Eon, Speedo, Experian, Capital One and Paul Smith. Nottingham leads the way in a number of industries including financial and business services, creative and digital, life sciences and advanced manufacturing, meaning that over 60% of the jobs in Nottingham are in knowledge intensive industries, well above the UK average.
nottingham, United Kingdom
Canvas and Coffee
The Arc Cinema
Chilwell Manor Golf Club
Nottingham City Centre
Beeston Train Station
University of Nottingham
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.