The Bailey is a modern development comprised of 104 one- and two-bed apartments situated alongside St George’s Park with views of Deansgate to the northeast. Located between Trafford and Manchester City Centre, The Bailey is expected to be extremely popular with tenants. The Manchester Metropolitan University and The University of Manchester are only a mile from the development – a walkable distance for many of the students that continue to underpin Manchester’s robust rental market. Deansgate train station is also only a 15-minute walk away and in under 5 minutes the nearest bus stop can provide residents with convenient access to all the city has to offer.
Manchester airport, the UK’s second-largest, is just a 10-minute drive away with direct flights to commercial centres both in the UK and across the globe. Locally, it is also well connected through the largest tram network in the UK and soon to connect to the High Speed 2 (HS2) rail network.
The Bailey at a glance
- Reservation deposit £2,500
- 1 bed prices from £237,450
- 2 bed prices from £256,453
- Only two beds available
- Deansgate train station is only a 15-minute walk away and the nearest bus stop is 5 minutes away
- The Manchester Metropolitan University and The University of Manchester are only a mile from the development
- Bright and airy apartments with Juliette balconies to select units
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Carron Phoenix single bowl stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Indesit 60 cm chimney extractor hood and glass splash back
- Worktops and up-stands finished in Black Everest Crystal colour
- Drawer System are to be 15mm chipboard base, metal enamel coated drawer sides/back
- White colour paint on ceilings and woodwork
- Carpet tiling in bedrooms
Bathrooms & en-suite
- White close-coupled toilet with chrome dual flush
- White hand basin set in driftwood vanity unit with chrome tap
- White bath with chrome mixer shower, riser rail and single glass shower screen
- Tiles to full height in wet areas and half height to rest of bathroom
- Switches, sockets and other electrical outlets in white plastic
- Telephone operated main front door entry system
- SKY Q Satellite facility at the back of TV point
- Heat detectors and smoke alarms installed in kitchens
The Bailey is a modern development comprised of 104 one- and two-bed apartments situated alongside St George’s Park with views of Deansgate to the northeast.
Buying property in manchester
Manchester has long been famous for its rich history and innovative spirit. The birthplace of the modern industrial world, in recent years the city has
diversified beyond its historic moniker of ‘Warehouse City’. With a thriving cultural and leisure scene, as well as first class employment opportunities,
Manchester is undergoing an exciting economic renaissance. Global employers such as Google and HSBC have been attracted to the city, as well
as the BBC in a motion to relocate the entertainment industry from London to Manchester’s MediaCityUK.
Located in the south-west of the city centre, the Deansgate and Castlefield districts of Manchester are renowned for their historic canals and lively
high streets. A burgeoning bar and food scene is prominent in the area, where young professionals congregate after a day’s work. The variety of establishments offer entertainment for every age, budget and taste. Located slightly further out is the business and enterprise hub of Trafford with the highest number of companies per capita. Businesses small and large – from tech start-ups to international corporations – have established a presence in the vicinity.
manchester, United Kingdom
St Georges Park
University of Manchester
Old Trafford Stadium
Manchester Oxford Railway Station
The Trafford Centre
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.