Holborn Assets and API Global are delighted to share their latest property launch, Heathside, London SE10.
Heathside is a stunning development comprising 106 new studios, one and two-bed apartments conveniently positioned between the vibrant, cultural districts of Historic Greenwich, Lewisham, Deptford, and the naturally picturesque Blackheath. This new growth corridor of London gives residents of Heathside all the advantages of a well-connected Zone 2 location.
Ross Gardiner, API Global’s Sales Director, and Sam Crabtree, API Global’s Regional Account Manager will be sharing their vast knowledge and insights about this great property investment opportunity and providing an update on the luxury, waterside Pavilion Wharf, Manchester
Key Discussion Points
- API Global Exclusivity – 106 Units Peabody Homes and Investin.
- 7% higher growth in Greenwich, Lewisham and Blackheath than that of the London average.
- Heathside’s superb connectivity; 10 minutes to Canary Wharf and easy access to London Bridge & City Airport.
- Luxury living facilities all within a £3 psf service charge, highly attractive 4.5% yield.
- Purchaser can enter with as little as of £42,500.
- Pavilion Wharf Manchester construction update and the much anticipated release of Phase 2 availability.
Webinar Host: Chris Allen
International Property Sales Holborn Assets
Speaker: Sam Crabtree
Account Manager API Global
Speaker: Ross Gardiner
Global Head of Product API Global
Enjoy our webinar?
Speak to an adviser today
Our property investment opportunities by location
Why choose Holborn Property Investments?
We manage the whole purchase process, including arranging a mortgage & instructing solicitors.
Once the purchase process is complete, we'll ensure the property is rented at the right yield.
We will also look after the maintenance of the property while it is rented.
If you'd ever like to sell the property, Holborn are here to assist you through this process too.