County Court incorporates a unique combination of history and technology completed to the highest of standards to create a bespoke living space. The building’s legally protected Grade II Listed status justifies its special interest and has warranted our every effort to preserve it for future generations.
In line with the Cities movement towards a healthier population, the County Court development provides a functional basement level gym exclusively for the buildings residents. The development comprises 23 apartments with a modern mix of duplexes, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments and the refurbishment has been carefully designed to showcase the attractive original features placing emphasis on the exposed beams, original cornices and large sash windows. As well as providing an openness, the large windows complement the tall ceilings allow generous light into the building to create bright, positive living spaces.
County Court at a glance
- Reservation deposit £2,000
- 1 bed prices from £150,000
- 2 bed prices from £200,000
- Only two beds available
- Located in the prime hotspot of Sheffield County
- The development comprises 23 apartments with a modern mix of duplexes one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments
- Functional basement level gym exclusively for the buildings residents
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Bespoke modern custom designed kitchens
- Tiled splashback
- Fully integrated appliances including Dishwasher - Fridge freezer - Oven - Electric hob - Washer / dryer
- Luxurious carpet to bedrooms
- Chrome finished sockets and light switches throughout
- USB and USB-C TV sockets in living room and bedrooms
Bathrooms & en-suite
- High quality white three-piece suite with chrome fittings
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Ceramic part tiled walls and flooring
- LED Backlit Mirror
- Electric wall mounted panel radiators
- Video intercom entry system linked to your mobile
- CCTV and secure post boxes
- On-site secure bike storage
Located in the prime hotspot of Sheffield County Court offers all of the character, convenience and connectivity of modern day living, in the heart of the cathedral quarter in Sheffield’s city centre.
Buying property in sheffield
County Court sits conveniently within the super-connected City of Sheffield which is the centre to a web of networks carrying in, out and around the City. The network on the doorstep of the development is made up by Sheffield’s Supertram, expansive bus lines, national train lines and motorways, providing almost instant access to the cities hotspots and beyond. The Supertram spans to an impressive 48 stops with an average frequency of 12-minutes.
Residents of the County Court development will benefit from prime shopping with the likes of John Lewis, Marks and Spencer, H&M and Tesco within walking distance. This is not to mention Sheffield’s shopping hotspot Meadowhall Shopping Centre which is just a 15-minute drive away. Sheffield is a City for foodies, with a diverse array of food reflecting a multitude of cultures proudly sits 5 Michelin Guide recommended restaurants. With a thriving Asian community, Sheffield is home to many Chinese restaurants and supermarkets. The Cities hospitality scene is heavily influenced by the dynamics of the multicultural, vibrant population it is largely made up of. With over 60,000 students and an impressive 42% student retention rate the Cities character has evolved into a spectacular mix of modern and traditional culture which is reflected within all of its assets. Home to the infamous O2 Academy, Sheffield has a vibrant music scene flooded with popular clubs and bars fuelling the energetic night life
sheffield, United Kingdom
University of Sheffield
Royal Hallamshire Hospital
Sheffield City Centre
Sheffield Railway Station
Sheffield City Centre
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.