Urban Green at a glance
- Reservation deposit £5,000
- 1 bed prices from £169,983
- 2 bed prices from £268,510
- Only two beds available
- 1-minute walk to the nearest Metrolink station
- Breathtaking roof gardens with expansive views
- Stylish concierge, residents lounge and communal gardens
- Close to high-quality education institutions
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Unit manufacturer/ range/ colour Flat slab doors with matt finish
- Worktop type Solid Core High Resistance Laminate in a range of colours / styles to suit the interior design
- Oven approved supplier (2 yr guarantee available) and hob approved supplier touch control ceramic hob or similar (2 yr guarantee available)
- Fridge Freezer Approved supplier undercounter or larder fridge or similar ( 2 yr guarantee available)
- Downlights White
- Sockets & switches White
- Windows Aluminium - to suit external design
Bathrooms & en-suite
- Shower tray colour to match the interior design style, shower mixer & head matt black and white acrylic bath
- Ceiling Lights Recessed Downlight (IP 65) low voltage LED
- Bathroom heating Towel Radiator to match the interior design
- Basin mineral cast 600w x 450w inset sink to vanity unit
- Smoke detectors as required by buiding regulations
- Data points & USB sockets White within apartment living space
- Terrestrial & Satellite White TV Outlets
- Ventilation MEV or MVHR to suit detailed design requirements
Urban Green is a stunning new luxury development in one of Manchester’s most exciting up-and-coming areas.
Buying property in manchester
Urban Green is located right in the heart of one of Manchester’s most exciting and vibrant areas where everything you need to live a full, modern city lifestyle can be found or accessed nearby. These properties are perfect for anyone who wishes to live outside the city centre but keep all of the benefits – and gain even more from the local area.
The neighbouring Seymour Park is approximately 15 acres in size and provides one of the largest and most well-loved green spaces in Manchester right on your doorstep. Slightly further away, Longford Park provides even more green space and relaxing spaces alongside first-class sporting facilities.
Everything from athletics tracks to basketball courts to football pitches can be found here – ideal for keeping healthy and active.
manchester, United Kingdom
Old Trafford Cricket Ground
Salford Shopping Centre
Trafford Bar Station
The University of Manchester
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.