Welcome to Uptown, premium riverside apartments situated on the banks of Manchester’s River Irwell. Uptown delivers the convenience of city living from a stylish waterfront location. The development comprises of 156 one and two bedroom apartments, with opulent interiors and large communal and private rooftop terraces.
Uptown’s suave, geometric architectural design marries together both contemporary and industrial styles. The development comprises of three buildings that rise to different heights creating a high impact, staggered impression on the landscape. Ascending communal and private rooftop terraces mirror the form of a green river bank gradually sloping away from Manchester’s River Irwell
Uptown at a glance
- Reservation deposit £5,000
- 1 bed prices from £237,776
- 2 bed prices from £328,347
- Only two beds available
- Uptown delivers the convenience of city living from a stylish waterfront location
- The three towers of Uptown create a stunning geometric pattern on the skyline, and provide best-in-class amenities for residents
- Surrounded by tree-lined avenues and open communal gardens
- This is a growing and affluent community on the banks of the River Irwell which is part of a much bigger neighbourhood
- Just minutes from Cathedral Gardens, Spinningfields, Deansgate and Victoria Station
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Contemporary high spec handleless kitchen from major branded European manufacturer
- Zanussi single oven or similar, Zanussi integrated 70/30 split fridge freezer or similar, integrated dishwasher- Zanussi or similar
- High quality, single extension LVT plank flooring
- Downlighters recessed antiglare LED
- Carpet heavy domestic grade
- Painted matt emulsion - walls
- Bedroom - door solid core, satin white finish, full height
Bathrooms & en-suite
- Bath (shower over) - Vado or similar
- Bath taps & mixer Mixer tap - Single lever - thermostatic controlled - Vado brassware or similar
- Ceiling lights Downlighters - low voltage antiglare LED
- Wall tiling - extent to bathroom Porcelain tiles. Full height to bath wall
- Apartment front entrance door Internal face will be white, external onto corridor will be grey, full height
- Door Entry system Visual & Audio entrance system linked to main door
- BT points One in Lounge
- Aerial location Communal external satellite dish with digital/terrestrial aerial located on apartment block roof, linked to apartments via service riser
Uptown comprises of 156 one and two bedroom apartments, with opulent interiors and a design style which marries contemporary flourishes with updated industrial styles.
Buying property in manchester
Residents can find everything they want from live music to high end shopping, to world-class restaurants, and much more besides. The desirable Spinningfields and Deansgate areas are just over the river from Uptown, and the range of bars, restaurants and shops there will have something to suit every taste.
Likewise, destinations like Manchester Art Gallery, the Royal Exchange Theatre, Ancoats, the Northern Quarter, St. Peter’s Square, the Castlefield Marina and many more are all within walking distance of Uptown.
Uptown also enjoys a location that is perfect for those times when you want to take a break and get away for a break. As well as being connected to the rest of the city by the Metrolink tram network – the nearest stop at Manchester Victoria Station is minutes from Uptown – the national rail network can be accessed easily from Manchester’s many stations, including the aforementioned Victoria and Manchester Piccadilly
manchester, United Kingdom
Manchester Victoria Station
Manchester City Centre
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.