An iconic address and perfectly positioned within one of the UK’s most thriving cities, No.1 Old Trafford is a prestigious development that will offer the utmost in leisure and lifestyle, all in one locality.
The development brings waterside living to a new level for Trafford. With stylish on-site amenities, ease of accessibility to everything personal and professional this is one of the most exciting property prospects in the ever growing and dynamic Greater Manchester area.
The apartments are arranged over two towers, set either side of a communal podium level garden.
No. 1 Old Trafford at a glance
- Reservation deposit £2,000
- 1 bed prices from £188,500
- 2 bed prices from £307,000
- A range of layouts and aspects ensuring appeal to a wide range of potential residents
- Highly refined specification and finishes throughout
- Communal podium garden and roof terrace
- Landscape and improvement works to the public realm along the waterfront and the surrounding site
- Integrated and secure cycle store provision for residents
- 57 residential parking spaces
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Large open plan kitchen living rooms
- High gloss kitchen units and soft close cupboards
- Integrated appliances; Fridge / freezer / dishwash er / mi crowave / hob / oven
- Glass splashback
- Ceiling mounted down lighters
- All rooms have floor to ceiling windows maximising natural ligh t
- Steel enamelled bath and shower with glass shower screen
Bathrooms & en-suite
- Quality ceramic tiled floors
- High quality sanitary ware
- Heated towel rails
- Shaver point in all units
- Electric heati ng system throughout
- Large secure residents cycle store
A waterside development compromising of 354 apartments with stunning views across Media City and Salford Quays.
Buying property in manchester
London can be reached in just over 2 hours and Birmingham in less than 90 minutes from Manchester Piccadilly. Liverpool can be reached in just 33 minutes from Manchester Victoria station. A key attraction of the site is the proximity it has to the new Wharfside tram stop. This new tramline will provide fast, regular and reliable access to Manchester’s City Centre and the wider area. Nearby Salford Quays, MediaCityUK, the Trafford Centre, the Lowry Centre and Manchester United Football Club are also readily accessible.
manchester, United Kingdom
The Lowry Outlet
Manchester City Centre
Manchester City Centre
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.