Named as a tribute to Isambard Kingdom Brunel, the mastermind of Maidenhead’s railway bridge, Brunel Place is a boutique development of 26 suites and one and two bedroom apartments. Immaculately finished and enjoying an enviable location at the heart of the town’s c£1bn regeneration, it puts all you could ask for on your doorstep – including Crossrail and all the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead’s picturesque greenery.
Extending from West Street to the High Street, with a tranquil residents’ podium garden between its two blocks, Brunel Place is the embodiment of Maidenhead’s ambitious regeneration plans. Marrying the history of the town with a dynamic and contemporary outlook, it offers the best of all worlds. An exquisitely designed home, a prime central location surrounded by life and easy access to London, Heathrow and the Berkshire countryside. You couldn’t ask for more.
With its historic role as a coach stop on the road from London to the west, Maidenhead is more than adept at offering everything a visitor could need – especially in terms of food and drink. The town has of course evolved with the times and become a destination in its own right. With its ambitious regeneration plans building on the arrival of Crossrail, it’s now on the cusp of a new era that will cement its reputation as one of London’s most popular commuter towns forever more.
Brunel Place at a glance
- Reservation deposit £2,000
- Studio prices from £235000
- 1 bed prices from £252,500
- 2 bed prices from £412,500
- Enjoying an enviable location at the heart of the town’s circa £1bn regeneration
- Marrying the history of the town with a dynamic and contemporary outlook
- Direct train journey into London Paddington taking as little as 18 minutes
- Zero ground rent
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Individually designed contemporary kitchen by Magnet Kitchens in matt grey finish with Silestone white quartz worktops
- Narrow aluminum handles – blumotion soft close doors and drawers and concealed LED lighting fitted to the underside of wall units
- Fully integrated appliances including Bosch single oven, microwave, extractor hood, ceramic hob and washer dryer, and Beko dishwasher and fridge freezer.
- Matt black single lever mixer taps and under mounted white sink
- Regency carefree carpet to bedrooms – short loop in natural organic grey
- LED spot and pendant zoned lighting throughout
Bathrooms & en-suite
- White ceramic wall hung WC with soft close seat and concealed cistern – matt black Grohe flush plate
- White ceramic basin and vanity unit with matt black monobloc tap
- Matt black wall hung towel rail, matt black three mode shower mixer, wall mounted black mirror and shaver socket
- Porcelanosa light grey floor and wall tiling with contrasting hexagonal shower sections
- Ultra-high efficiently air source heat pump systems to new build section
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Slimline delta with USB sockets and switches finished in matt black satin
- All flats are accessed through a secure communal front door which is operated inside the flat by video entry system
Brunel Place is a boutique development of 26 suites and one and two bedroom apartments.
Buying property in maidenhead
Maidenhead was born as a town when the first wooden bridge was built over The Thames here in 1250. It further developed when it became a major stop on the Great West Road, then when the age of rail travel started in the 12th century it became a resort.
Today, once again, its rail connectivity is helping to drive its prosperity and popularity to new heights. What’s more alongside the arrival of Crossrail, Maidenhead itself is undergoing a c£1bn ‘shopping centre to town centre’ regeneration. Set to reimagine the town for the 21st century, the vision touches on every aspect of life. From the way its residents will work, shop, travel and play, it’s set to raise Maidenhead’s desirability even further and cement its position as one of London’s most popular commuter towns.
maidenhead, United Kingdom
Maidenhead Heritage Centre
Windsor and Central Station
Furze Platt Station
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.