The Icon Wood Green is a new state-of-the art complex in N22, within easy reach of the city, the West End and beyond. This stunning collection of 99 studios, 1,2,3-bedroom apartments & penthouses is situated on the High Road which makes grabbing a coffee or a bite to eat after work in one of the great local eateries a breeze.
The apartments have a luxury bespoke interior and include integrated appliances, stone worktops, on trend engineered wood flooring, chic bathrooms, and stylish kitchens all handpicked to create a home with an enviable finish. All apartments benefit from private outside space and buyers also have access to the stylish communal terraces, so you can make the most of this fabulous setting, perfect for you to invite your friends over and enjoy on those warm summer evenings. For convenience and connectivity, you can be at Turnpike Lane underground station in three minutes on foot and from there you can access the whole of the capital with ease.
The Icon at a glance
- Reservation deposit £2,000
- Studio prices from £350000
- 1 bed prices from £425,000
- 2 bed prices from £525,000
- 3 bed prices from £675,000
- Within easy reach of the city, the West End and beyond
- Abundance of stunning amenities and fantastic transport links
- Enjoy the beautiful views across the London skyline
- Landscaped communal garden, roof terraces and private balconies or terraces
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Quartz stone worktops
- Integrated appliances including oven, induction hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washer/dryer
- LED lights under cabinets
- Extractor fan
- All master and second bedrooms are fitted with a custom-made wardrobe with shelves and a hanging rail
- The apartments are fitted with engineered wood flooring to the bedrooms
Bathrooms & en-suite
- Fitted with matt black taps and mixers, thermostatic mixer shower and glazed screen
- Mirrored vanity cabinet unit above the basin in main bathroom
- Vanity units fitted in the en-suites with wall hung mirrors above
- Contemporary porcelain tiling
- As standard, telephone outlet sockets and connection points ready for Sky Q/BT/Terrestrial TV are provided
- Downlighting throughout with decorative feature lights, where applicable
- Each apartment has a fitted colour video door entry system
- There is strategic CCTV coverage across the building
The Icon Wood Green is a new state-of-the art complex in N22, within easy reach of the city, the West End and beyond.
Buying property in london
For convenience and connectivity you can be at Turnpike Lane underground station in three minutes on foot and from there you can access the whole of the capital with ease. The Icon has excellent connections to public transport, providing easy access into the city, the West End and beyond. With the nearest tube being just a three minute walk from your new home the daily commute will be quick and easy no matter where your place of work is.
Wood Green and Hornsey are rapidly developing neighbourhoods, supported by excellent transport links, a vast array of local amenities, and great access to beautiful green spaces. The wider area is predominantly characterised by Victorian terraced housing, while the High Road is the commercial hub of the area. It comprises a range of local shops (Sainsbury’s one minute walk away) and amenities (The Mall Wood Green five minutes walk). The Icon also lies close to the affluent areas of Crouch End, Muswell Hill and Finsbury Park, all of which offer a huge array of acclaimed world cuisine and beautiful open spaces to enjoy. Wood Green has several primary schools which have been declared ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted, including Noel Park Primary School and Rhodes Avenue Primary School. Wood Green has a strong sense of family and community with great schools for all ages and a myriad of activities to keep everyone occupied all year round. London’s most prestigious further educational institutions are easily accessible from Wood Green. Courses span across every sector; from the Arts, through Economics and Politics to world leading Medicine.
london, United Kingdom
The Mall Wood Green
King's Cross St. Pancras
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.