Located on the Grand Union Canal within the OPDC, this will be one of the most dynamic and best connected new residential districts in the UK.
150 highly specified apartments offering a choice of studio, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom types. The apartments will be arranged in two integrated blocks – building 2 rising to level 7 and The Tower rising to level 24. All apartments will incorporate a private balcony or terrace. The development will feature a communal landscaped roof garden at level 8 and ground level co-working space. NKG will have one principal reception foyer and lift lobby – with two lifts serving all floor levels.
Residents’ lifestyle facilities will include the Seacole Brew House (lounge & restaurant) with canal-side gardens located within Mitre Yard directly opposite NKG. Residents at NKG will have the benefit of unprecedented rail connectivity from Old Oak Common Cross-rail and HS2 Interchange. The immediate area is also served by tube and overground services. NKG will be situated fronting the Grand Union Canal – with idyllic towpaths providing a 20 minute cycle route into the heart of Paddington.
North Kensington Gate at a glance
- Reservation deposit £2,500
- Studio prices from £439950
- 1 bed prices from £551,250
- 2 bed prices from £656,250
- 3 bed prices from £839,999
- All apartments will incorporate a private balcony or terrace
- Features a communal landscaped roof garden at level 8 and ground level co-working space.
- Residents’ lifestyle facilities will include the Seacole Brew House (lounge & restaurant) with canalside gardens located within Mitre Yard
- Unprecedented rail connectivity from Old Oak Common Crossrail and HS2 Interchange
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Exclusive custom design with granite worktop
- Smeg (or similar prestige brand) integrated appliances including oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and combi microwave, washer/dryer
- Wall unit underlighting
- Timber style flooring
- Full height wardrobes with mirror fronted doors
- Mood lighting to each bedroom
Bathrooms & en-suite
- White bathroom suite featuring shower tray or bath as appropriate
- Heated towel rail
- Glass shower screen and chrome fittings
- Floor mounted WC
- Video security entry phone connected to concierge
- CCTV security to car park, entrance lobby and communal grounds
- 24 hour concierge and services
- Sky Q satellite connections to living room and bedrooms (subject to subscription)
150 highly specified apartments offering a choice of studio, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom types.
Buying property in london
North Kensington Gate will be located within the eastern fringe of the OPDC’s new £26 billion regeneration masterplan – a vision set to create one of the most futuristic and best connected residential districts in the UK. This 1600 acre showcase district encompassing Old Oak and Park Royal will be served by the forthcoming Old Oak Common rail interchange – the only transport hub in the UK to provide both Crossrail and HS2 high speed services. Typical journey times from Old Oak Common will include Bond Street in 9 minutes, London Heathrow in 18 minutes and the heart of Birmingham in 40 minutes direct.
london, United Kingdom
Kensal Green Station
Brent Cross Shopping Centre
Imperial College London
Birmingham New Street
Willesden Junction Station
Portobello Road Market
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.