Graphite Square is a new mixed use residential and co-working scheme in Vauxhall. It will deliver 160 homes and 80,000 sqft of co-working and commercial space over three floors, with two public spaces that link currently disconnected local streets. It will deliver a cohesive new community. The location, for one, is hard to beat – near the Thames, opposite the Tate Britain, it’s certainly central to the city’s thriving urban heart. Aside from the gardens within Graphite Square there are also green enclaves on the doorstep. You have Albert Embankment along the river and Vauxhall Park, with a children’s playground, tennis court and in the right season, you can lay between wild lavender.
This neighbourhood is making huge strides forward. Nine Elms will very soon take on the mantle of a vibrant and exciting locale as the plethora of building works there is finally completed. The vibrancy of this revitalized area will only help push both residential values and rents notably higher in the coming years as this area gradually comes of age. This neighbourhood can now indisputably be called a growing community in its own right.
Graphite Square at a glance
- Reservation deposit £2,500
- 1 bed prices from £795,000
- 2 bed prices from £785,000
- 3 bed prices from £1,340,000
- A dynamic mixed-use development that offers bright and spacious open-plan living spaces
- Vauxhall is rightly renowned for its bars, independent cafés, and restaurants
- Offers residents access to a number of highly-regarded schools
- Vauxhall offers quick and easy access to countless destinations across the capital
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Handless kitchen units with soft close doors
- Integrated Siemens appliances such as fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, 4-ring induction hob
- Integrated Siemens extractor
- Feature LED lighting to wall units and composite worktops with under-mounted sink and insert drainer
- Integrated full height wardrobes and storage cupboards with stained veneer timber finish
- Fitted broadloom carpet to 1, 2 and 3 bed apartments in beach pebble colour, hardwood flooring to studio apartments
Bathrooms & en-suite
- Ceramic floor tiles and tiled bathroom/shower rooms
- Mirrored vanity cabinets with LED lighting and integrated shave points
- Composite stone counter-tops to the bathroom / shower rooms, subject to location
- White ceramic wall mounted WC with concealed cistern and composite basin with black stainless steel wall mounted feature tap
- Multi-point locking entrance doors with stainless steel ironmongery and spy hole
- Combined washing machine/tumble dryer located in the utility cupboard where possibl
- Comfort cooling to lounge and master bedroom
- Winter garden to selected apartments
Discover the best of London living in the heart of Vauxhall with Graphite Square, a dynamic mixed-use development that offers bright and spacious open-plan living spaces.
Buying property in london
There is a genuine mix of old and new property in the Vauxhall Nine Elms Battersea area. Much of the higher value riverfront property is relatively new – both in the Nine Elms area and along the Albert Embankment, while most of the older stock can be found in the Oval and Kennington neighbourhoods.
A good deal of the existing property market is re-sales of around the 5,000 new units built over the past five years. Demand for these units is predominantly domestic – many of these buyers have moved within Wandsworth or Lambeth or from elsewhere in London. The vast majority of buyers over the past year have been owner-occupiers, which has helped to create a greater sense of place in the Nine Elms area in particular. “Most of the buyers of existing property are owner-occupiers moving from elsewhere in London. They’re attracted to this new residential area that is becoming increasingly fullof life” – JLL Head of Residential Sales.
london, United Kingdom
Vauxhall Pleasure Gardens
Chelsea College of Art & Design
The West End
King's College London
St James Park
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.