The Carrick is a new build development situated in the south-west of Edinburgh. On offer are 27 one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments set across 5 floors. Closely located to public transport, all that this vibrant city has to offer is within easy reach. The development itself has been designed to provide light and spacious accommodation with modern features throughout. Most apartments also offer Juliette balconies, with the penthouse units including spacious terraces. The area is also home to many golf courses, parks and sports facilities which offer occupants many activities for leisure and fitness. Parking is available for select units.
Edinburgh consistently ranks as one of the happiest cities in the UK. It was also recently listed as #1 Happiest Place to Work due to a high median salary and low commute times. Furthermore, Edinburgh holds the title as the greenest city in the UK with an array of parks and outdoor leisure activities. The city’s ability to simultaneously provide exceptional living, shopping, food and entertainment to rival any major city, makes it an easy choice for students, professionals and visitors alike.
The Carrick at a glance
- Reservation deposit £2,500
- 1 bed prices from £243,000
- 2 bed prices from £297,000
- 3 bed prices from £423,000
- Represents excellent value for a very wealthy city
- Apartments also offer Juliette balconies, and the penthouse units feature spacious terraces overlooking the Water of Leith
- Closely located to public transport and all that this vibrant city has to offer, with the city centre just a 10-minute drive away
- The area is home to golf courses, parks, sports facilities and arenas including the famous Murrayfield Stadium
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Carron Phoenix single bowl stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap and worktops and up-stands finished in Black Everest Crystal colour
- Electric oven and ceramic Hob (Zanussi or equivalent)
- Indesit 60 cm chimney extractor hood and glass splash back
- Integrated fridge/freezer, condensing washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Carpet in bedrooms
- Veneer finished doors with chrome handles
Bathrooms & en-suite
- White close-coupled toilet with chrome dual flush
- White hand basin set in driftwood vanity unit with chrome tap
- White bath with chrome mixer shower, riser rail and single glass shower screen
- Tiles to full height in wet areas and half height to rest of bathroom
- SKY Q Satellite facility at the back of TV point
- Telephone outlet point pre-wired in living room
- Telephone operated main front door entry system
- Pressurised cylinder hot water system and electric panel heaters for heatin
A new-build development that is designed to provide light and spacious accommodation with modern features throughout
Buying property in edinburgh
Edinburgh consistently ranks as one of the happiest cities in the UK. It was also recently listed as #1 Happiest Place to Work due to a high median salary and low commute times. The city’s ability to simultaneously provide exceptional living, shopping, food and entertainment to rival any major city, make it an easy choice for students, professionals and visitors alike. The Carrick sits just a short journey from Edinburgh’s famous Murrayfield Stadium. With a capacity of 67,144, it is the largest stadium in Scotland and hosts all Scottish national rugby games as well as music concerts. Sitting within 2km of The Carrick are no less than four, 18-hole golf courses. The Murrayfield Gold Club offers breath-taking views across the historic city centre and prides itself on having some of the best fairways in Scotland.
Carrick Knowe Golf Course
Slateford Train Station
Balgreen Tram Stop
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.