Nestled in the heart of charming Crowthorne village, Manhattan Lofts is an exclusive collection of just fourteen stylish one and two-bedroom apartments.
Designed for modern living, the apartments are equipped with fully fitted kitchens, contemporary bathrooms and all incorporate spacious open-plan kitchen, dining and living areas.
Each elegantly presented apartment has either a Juliette balcony or its own private terrace area, allowing an abundance of natural light into the apartments.
Arranged over four floors, this stunning development includes allocated residents parking with visitor spaces available and a cycle store, as well as a communal roof top terrace and a lift servicing all floors.
Built and designed by NJP Developments, Manhattan Lofts has a variety of apartment layouts each with exceptional build standards and finishes throughout. This is an exciting new development that’s prominently situated on Crowthorne village high street, just minutes from Crowthorne station, making the development ideal for London and Reading commuters who are looking for a more laidback, affordable lifestyle.
Manhattan Lofts at a glance
- Reservation deposit £2,500
- 1 bed prices from £236,950
- Exclusive collection of just fourteen stylish one and two-bedroom apartments
- Attractive alternative to larger neighbouring town centres, creating a charismatic feel to the area.
- Completed development - generate immediate yields
- Sought-after residential location close to Reading and London with access in just 44 minutes
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Individually designed with a range of high quality wall and base units complemented with a stone composite worktop
- Inset one bowl sink and drainer with matching mixer taps
- Fully fitted with all major appliances, an electric fan oven with an electric hob and hidden cooker hood
- Integrated dishwasher, full height fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Built in wardrobes can be fitted at an extra cost
- Skirtings painted white and interior walls will be decorated with silk emulsion
- Internal doors are fire rated painted white with tubular chrome handles and door furniture
Bathrooms & en-suite
- Terrazzo style fully tiled floors and walls around all sanitaryware and bath area
- Modern chrome bathroom furniture
- Ladder style heated towel rails fitted
- TV and telephone points are fitted to living areas
- Each apartment has an allocated parking space
- Security locks are standard to all windows are doors
- Supplied with a generous amount of power sockets
Nestled in the heart of charming Crowthorne, Manhattan Lofts offers stylish one and two bed apartments with Juliet balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows.
Buying property in crowthorne
An eclectic mix of niche retailers surrounds Manhattan Lofts, including a number of coffee shops & tea rooms, beauty salons, hairdressers & barbers, a butchers, a florist and a number of excellent pubs & restaurants, to name a few. Also located within the high street and just a short walk from the development, you’ll find larger supermarkets for a more comprehensive shop and everyday items. Crowthorne train station is only minutes away and provides access to London Paddington, via Reading, in as little as 44 minutes. Other stations directly accessed from Crowthorne include, Reading Main, Wokingham, Guildford, Sandhurst, Farnborough and Gatwick Airport.
Nearby towns such as Bracknell, Wokingham, Camberley and Reading are easily reached from Crowthorne via the road network, making it a popular location for commuters. The M3, M4 & M25 are also conveniently located providing greater access to a broader road network. Crowthorne is home to many leisure facilities including Wellington Health & Fitness Club and David Lloyd Royal Berkshire & Tennis Club. Nirvana Spa is also easily accessible and a perfect place to relax and unwind. Nearby Heathlake Nature Reserve, Wildmoor Heath and also Buckler’s Forest are great outdoor places to explore, whether on foot or on bike. Perfect places to visit and utilise the secure cycle store located within Manhattan Lofts
crowthorne, United Kingdom
East Berkshire Golf Club
Crowthorne Train Station
Heathlake Nature Reserve
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.