Located just a 3 – minute walk into the heart of Burton Upon Trent’s Town Centre. The development offers a mix of 32 efficiently designed one- and two-bedroom apartments, located within the towns historic Plough Malting brewery building.
Investors have the opportunity to add a desirable, high-yielding investment to their portfolio whilst asset price growth projections will complement the mid – long term investment goals. As property prices across Birmingham continue to outpace all major cities in the UK over the last 5 years, we are now looking to identify pockets of value within commutable distance to the UK’s second largest city. Prices in Birmingham City Centre are reaching north of £500psf (Plough Maltings £282psf) and rents are following suit, hence we have identified Burton Upon Trent and the Plough Maltings to help investors benefit from the first mover advantage.
Plough Maltings at a glance
- Reservation deposit £5,000
- Studio prices from £78223
- 1 bed prices from £143,636
- 2 bed prices from £193,478
- Only one and two beds available
- 3-minute walk to Burton City Centre
- Capital & Centre of the Natural Forest – green space and nature reserved
- 23-minute train to Birmingham New St
- Furniture packs available
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Shelves edged 4 sides
- 330 deep wall units
- Various work tops; white sparkle, misty peak marble, grey longbarr oak, black flint, natural oak longbarr and black andromeda
- Various appliances such as ovens and hobs
- Dordogne oak doors with chrome handles
- white plastic aerials and sockets
- Architrave and skirting
Bathrooms & en-suite
- Tiles - shower area floor to ceiling, half wall behind toilet and sink
- RAK series 600 close coupled toilet and seat
- White wall hung vanity unit and ceramic basin 600mm
- Mirrored cabinet
- Two button intercom system
- MDF Burford architrave 3" and Burford skirting 5"
The iconic Plough Maltings, a Grade II Listed 19th century premises in Horninglow Street, is now set to be transformed into luxury apartments.
Buying property in burton
Burton-on-Trent is historically known as the brewing capital of the world and is still home to some of the largest names in Manufacturing and Engineering. Amazon, Nestle, DHL and JCB are all within a 20-mile radius and there are excellent connections into Derby, which is home to many of the UK’s biggest Aerospace and Automotive companies.
All this leads to an exciting buy to let proposition, it has one of the youngest populations in Europe with 48% of people aged under 35, providing a strong base of renters. It’s also home to one of the fastest growing economies in the UK with 21,300 new jobs forecasted in the local area by 2028 and the population set to grow by 26% by 2035.
burton, United Kingdom
National Brewery Centre
Burton Town Centre
The Octagon Shopping Centre
Derby City Centre
Birmingham New Street
Meadowside Leisure Centre
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.