Heaton House at a glance
- Reservation deposit £5,000
- 1 bed prices from £255,000
- 2 bed prices from £310,000
- 3 bed prices from £500,000
- A development of 42 apartments and 14 townhouses plus the restoration of a 4-bed Georgian Villa
- Fully modernized generous open plan accommodation with well curated specifications & state of the art features
- What sets Heaton House apart is its historical recreation
- Its heritage trails of cobbled streets and charming canalside walkways deliver you into the heart of the city within minutes. Birmingham’s financial and business district is a mere 10 minute stroll and with unrivalled transport links close by
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Contemporary kitchens with a range of fitted floor and wall units complete with modern square edge laminate work tops.
- High-quality appliances including electric cooker, hob and extractor, built in fridge/freezer
- Integrated washer/dryer in majority of apartments
- Low energy recessed LED spots to kitchen, under cupboard LED to kitchen, pendants to living room and hall
- Brushed stainless steel light switches and sockets incorporating USB points in kitchen and bedrooms for convenient device charging
- Carpets in bedrooms and LVT flooring throughout other than in wet areas
- Digital aerial and Freeview signal distribution to TV point in living room and bedroom
Bathrooms & en-suite
- Duravit sanitaryware and Hansgrohe brassware, mains pressure hot water, shower tray and screen in 1 beds, addition of a bath in 2 beds
- Low energy recessed LED spots to bathroom
- Porcelanosa tiles to bathroom floors and part tiled walls in wet areas
- Electric heating throughout with stylish WiFi controlled panel heater, hot water cylinder with electric immersion
- Contemporary doors throughout including brushed stainless steel ironmongery, fire rated doors where applicable
- Fire protection sprinklers throughout including stand-alone smoke/heat detectors
- Keypad entry to communal entrance with video intercom access from apartments
A development of 42 apartments and 14 townhouses plus the restoration of a 4-bed Georgian Villa. Located at the heart of Birmingham’s celebrated Jewellery Quarter.
Buying property in birmingham
Located at the heart of Birmingham’s celebrated Jewellery Quarter (JQ), Heaton House is a place forged from history. Renowned for being home to 1,000 trades, the JQ is known the world over for making great things. Its streets are testament to the innovation & industry of its past.
Now a thriving neighbourhood with a living & working community, it’s an eclectic mix of local custodians, famous names, independents, artisans, masterchefs & cutting edge design. This is a place like no other with an identity all of its own making.
birmingham, United Kingdom
HS2 Curzon Station
Jewellery Quarter Station
Birmingham City Centre
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.