Axium at a glance
- Reservation deposit £5,000
- 1 bed prices from £271,589
- 2 bed prices from £277,245
- Comprises of 304 high-end one- and two-bedroom apartments
- 97 parking spaces, secure bicycle spaces, secure gated entry, video entry system, communal garden
- Fully equipped kitchen with top-end Bosch electrical appliance
- 6-min. walk From the mailbox shopping area, restaurants and bars
- 9-min. walk to new Street Station & grand central Station
Watch the webinar
Take a look around
- Porcelanosa custom designed soft closing door and drawer units with matt white or wood grain base unit door fronts, wall unit door fronts and high quality worktop
- High quality appliances by BO SCH or similar
- Stainless steel sink with single lever mixer tap
- Fitted wardrobes in master bedroom
- Ensuites to all master bedrooms with tiled wall finish
- Certified Engineered Oak Flooring by Havwoods throughout
- Sky/Sky Q TV sockets in living room and link through to bedroom 1
Bathrooms & en-suite
- White bathroom suites comprising of Porcelanosa suite plus bath with mixer tap or Iow profile shower tray with thermostatic shower and glass/chrome shower door
- Concealed cistern dual flush Porcelanosa, WC
- Porcelanosa NK Urban 50cm basin with single lever basin mixer with pop up waste
- Porcelanosa Carrera Blanco Brillo / Marmol Gris (En-suite) floor tile
- Audio visual entry-phone system in each apartment linked to secure communal entrances
- Hard wired fire detectors
- BT Points in each apartment
- Exclusive private terraces available on selected units
The Axium is a contemporary new development on a 2.3-acre site located in the very heart of Birmingham.
Buying property in birmingham
The Axium is situated in a fantastic location in the centre of the UK’s dynamic second city. Birmingham is an economic powerhouse that is poised for even bigger growth. The city is also bustling and vibrant allowing a perfect work-life balance.
Birmingham is one of the youngest cities in Europe with under 25’s accounting for nearly 40% of its population which should help fuel further rental increases in city centre residential demand. As the largest regional financial and professional services hub in the UK, Birmingham is home to an abundance of high profile businesses, making it the perfect place to call home. Birmingham offers a number of excellent educational facilities including a number of outstanding schools together with 5 prestigious universities and 75,000 students. Take in the city’s artistic and creative atmosphere by experiencing Birmingham’s impressive galleries, museums, theatres, festivals and live music venues. There is something for everybody with a fantastic mixture of entertainment, social and cultural activities on offer.
Renowed across the world as a location for competitive sport, the city has some of the most exciting venues for watching or
participating in sport in the UK. With the Barclaycard Arena, Alexander Stadium, Genting Arena, Edgbaston Cricket Ground and football teams including Aston Villa, Birmingham City and West Bromwich Albion to name a few.
birmingham, United Kingdom
The Mailbox shopping area, restaurants and bars
New Street Station & Grand Central Station
National Exhibition Centre
London via HS2
Birmingham New Street Station
Birmingham City Centre
Request more details
We’ve provided some relevant information about this development, including the brochure and floorplans which you can download to view at any time.
For more information about this development or any general enquiries, please use the contact form above.